Activate the Synaptics Touchpad configuration tab in Control panel/Mouse properties by following this short guide.
1) Go into your BIOS and set Main/Clickpad from Advanced to Basic.
2) Disable “HID-compliant touch pad” and “I2C HID Device” in Windows’ Device Manager.
3) Download “Windows 10 PS/2 and SMBus Devices” from http://synaptics.com/resources and unpack it.
4) Your clickpad is now called something like PS/2 mouse in Windows’ Device manager. Update its driver with the Synaptics driver you downloaded in previous step.
5) After the installation you will find that the Synaptics Device Settings is available to you in your mouse properties control panel.